Cheesy smothered Charbroiled Patty Meal by Banquet (frozen dinner)  » Food  »
  • I was not thrilled but I thought it only fair since I make the kids try new things
  • I like it too though I don't eat it very often just because the bacon bits in the cheese sauce looks weird to me
  • I do like that this meal cooks evenly because that is always the number one problem with frozen dinners

• by makeithappen

The Cheesy smothered Charbroiled Patty Meal by Banquet looks rather gross on the box. Usualy the picture on the box is better than the actually meal but this is opposite.

I kept over looking it when I would go to by my frozen dinners just because the picture on the box looked like it would not be very good.

One day when

I was letting my son help me shop he picked this up.

So I got 4 so we could all try it.

I was not thrilled but I thought it only fair since I make the kids try new things.

This takes about 4 minutes to cook which is just a bit longer than some of the other meals.

This meal is ...

• a lot better than it looks so I am glad I tried it.

The only two things in this frozen dinner are the meat patty with cheese melted over it and mashed potatoes.

In most of the banquet dinners the mashed potatoes are not very good and need gravy mixed with them to make that better.

But the nice thing about this meal

is that the mashed potatoes actually taste really nice.

This is a really good meal for the kids they really like it.

I like it too though I don’t eat it very often just because the bacon bits in the cheese sauce looks weird to me.

I do like that this meal cooks evenly because that is always the number one problem with frozen dinners.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711071188650231/k2311a0711/7.11.10