Macaroni & Beef in Tomato Sauce by Banquet (frozen Dinner)
  • I like the Macaroni & Beef in Tomato Sauce because this is a meal that I can make look like a real dinner
  • I love this because I can pop them in the microwave one at a time and butter some bread while they cook

• by makeithappen

I still want my kids to feel like I have cooked for them even though I have to buy a lot of frozen meals because I am mom who provides total financial support for her kids and I am very busy. There are three of them and all sorts of other things that need to be done.

Sometimes I use a good frozen dinner to make it look like I have made dinner so we can sit

around the table together and they feel good.

What they don’t know doesn’t hurt them.

I like the Macaroni & Beef in Tomato Sauce because this is a meal that I can make look like a real dinner.

What makes it better is that it has 9g of protein (a bit low) and only 210 calories per serving which is very good for this dish.

I love this because I can pop them in the microwave one ...

• at a time and butter some bread while they cook.

I also open a can of corn or some fruit.

To cook four meals it takes me 12 min and in that twelve min I have my side dishes done.

I then put it all on a plate together.

It is fantastic because the kids think that I actually make this (they haven’t caught me yet at least, I send them outside while I do

this).

They think it is fantastic and that I made it myself and they get a whole meal and feel good and that makes me happy.

This is a great meal because in 12 min and $4 dollars for this it is quick and cheap and everyone is happy.

If you add in buttered bread and corn I can feed every one a nice dinner for under $6 or $7 dollars.

I will keep buying this meal!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711071188630231/k2311a0711/7.11.10