Chicken Fried Beef Steak Meal by Banquet (Frozen Dinner)
  • This meal gives me mixed feelings but I found a way to make it work
  • I like that this meal has 14 G of protein and 390 calories because my son is a bean pole and needs protein and calories

• by makeithappen

Life is so busy sometimes we have to give in to the microwave revolution and eat frozen dinners. I am a mother who loves her kids and if I could cook more for them I would.

But it is essential that they be able to make lunch for themselves.

That is why I am trying

every frozen meal on the market.

I want them to still feel as if they are eating good food and I want to find the right mix of frozen meals for my budget.

I got Banquet’s Chicken Fried Beef Steak Meal because my son is a big fan of Chicken Fried anything at all.

This meal gives me mixed feelings but I found a way to make it work.

I like that this meal has 14 G of protein and 390 calories because my son is a bean pole and needs protein and calories.

I like this meal for the most part and so does my son.

The one flaw ...

• Chicken Fried Beef Steak Meal by Banquet (Frozen Dinner)
      with this meal is the mashed potatoes.

The meal does not cook evenly because they stay colder than the rest of the meal and you cant really take out the other stuff so you can over cook the chicken if you aren’t careful.

Even if you do fully cooked the mashed potatoes they aren’t good

on their own.

But the Chicken Steak has a white gravy on it that is really good so I take the mashed potatoes and scoop them over on to the chicken and mix it with the gravy.

Then it tastes fine.

Once you do that this is a pretty good meal as far as frozen dinners go.

Josephine sausal says :

Where can i buy that product, Banquet chiicken beef steak meal

Nica says :

You can use their vebsite ( ) there is an option buy now

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711071188620231/k2311a0711/7.11.10