Swedish Meatballs with Egg Noodles and Sauce by Banquet (frozen dinner)  » Food  »
  • I figure that is a pretty good deal so I have been trying to figure out which ones are worth the dollar they cost and which ones are not
  • I love that I can also buy these cheap and put them towards my Kroger gas rewards and save even more money
  • Problem is the kids are alright with it but it is not one of their favorites

• by makeithappen

I buy a lot of frozen dinners because I do not have time to cook. I have been getting the Banquet one because once a month Kroger puts them on sale for 10 means for $10 dollars. I figure that is a pretty good deal so I have been trying to figure out which ones are worth the dollar they cost and which ones are not.

I love that

I can also buy these cheap and put them towards my Kroger gas rewards and save even more money. What I have discovered is that Banquets best meals are the one course dinners.

I got Swedish Meatballs with Egg Noodles and Sauce because it has 19g of protein which is excellent for a frozen dinner of this size. It does have 440 calories but that is well worth ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711071188610231/k2311a0711/7.11.10