Southwestern Style Rice & Beans With Chicken by Banquet (frozen dinner)  » Food  »
  • I have become so busy in my life so I decided that I would have to rely more on the microwave than anything else
  • This is a one coarse meal and I really love the taste of it as do the kids
  • I love this meal because it tastes so good
  • Personally I think the size is perfect and I am no longer hungry after eating just one

• by makeithappen

I have become so busy in my life so I decided that I would have to rely more on the microwave than anything else. I have three kids and they need to eat and so do I. I just don’t have time to cook.

I decided to get the Banquet frozen dinners because they were cheap and I wanted to try them out. Some of them are

good and some of them are not.

One of my favorite Banquet meals is the Southwestern Style Rice & Beans With Chicken. This is a one coarse meal and I really love the taste of it as do the kids.

I am also happy because it only has 190 calories per meal making it fit perfect in to my diet. I have seen so many meals with ...

• way more than that.

It also has 9 grams of protein in it which is a good amount for this meal. I love this meal because it tastes so good.

The blend of rice, veggies, beans, and chicken is perfect and I just love what ever the sauce they use in it is. The chicken tastes like real chicken and there is lots of it in this meal.

The chunks are just big enough that you always get to taste it. There are not to many beans in it but enough to give it a nice texture and I love that the rice is moist and tender.

Now the serving size is perfect but might be considered small to most people. Personally I think the size is perfect and I am no longer hungry after eating just one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711071188600231/k2311a0711/7.11.10