Johnson’s Baby Lotion  » Baby care  »
  • It is the color pink and mild enough for the sensitive skin of a newborn, but I am a mother and I use Johnson's Baby Lotion also
  • I love the way it nourishes my skin and I love the gentle scent it leaves on my skin
  • It is located in the baby aisle in most department stores, and it doesn't cost that much per bottle

• by Carrie Ann McMillian

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)
      Johnson’s Baby Lotion was formulated for nourishing baby’s skin. It is the color pink and mild enough for the sensitive skin of a newborn, but I am a mother and I use Johnson’s Baby Lotion also. I

use it as a moisturizer right after I get out of the shower, while my body is still moist. I love the way it nourishes my skin and I love the gentle scent it leaves on my ...

• skin. Hours after I have lotioned my body with Johnson’s Baby Lotion, my skin is still silky smooth and there is still the light scent that makes me want to deeply inhale to smell myself. It is
        located in the baby aisle in most department stores, and it doesn’t cost that much per bottle. Johnson’s Baby Lotion is gentle enough for baby’s delicate skin, but also strong enough to nourish mother’s skin as well.

Johnson's Baby Lotion
    MARY says :

Hi, my baby is eight month old, he was born fair skinned but as suddenly turned dark brown. what lotion do you think will make his skin glow like before. I NEED YOUR SUGGESTION. THANKS.

Angie Montealegre says :

It’s natural for a baby’s skin color to change. As they grow old their real complexion develops. Just continue using his baby soap as long as he develops no allergies with it,it’s okay to use. Even if it’s dark brown, if it’s healthy looking then there is no problem.

Galega says :

At this moment, you must avoid the temptation of using any whitening products in the hope of changing the color of the baby. Many parents do and jeopardize the long term health of the skin of their babies. It is also not proper to completely avoid Sun light. Your baby needs sunlight also for better health. Just keep on using regular baby products that are safe for your baby. The color can change depending on the DNA programs - the color of the parents. There is no point in thinking about that as your baby is just 8 months old.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541401118861231/k2311a0114/1.14.07