Close up Crystal Frost Winter Blast  » Health  »
  • So I thought of another option and I saw Close up Crystal Frost Winter Blast
  • I think this is the Winter Frost granules that they are talking about in the packaging
  • I love to drink cold water after brushing my teeth so when I do, after I brush my teeth with Close Up Crystal Frost Winter Blast, my mouth is filled with freshness I love it

• by dzzy21rn

I am a faithful buyer of Colgate. I use Colgate Total and always purchase it when I run out of it. However one time I went to SM Supermarket and I could not find any Colgate products! So I thought of another option and I saw Close up Crystal Frost Winter Blast.

I bought a huge box. The toothpaste costs only Php 100++ and has winter frost granules. When I pressed on the tube, the

toothpaste came out and it was a little bit cute that it had some grains on it, kind of like small granules. I think this is the Winter Frost granules that they are talking about in the packaging.

The texture is quite grainy; the grains are blue and suspended on the toothpaste itself. The toothpaste is not like Colgate’s. It is not translucent, but kind of opaque. It’s like apricot scrub suspended on a clear gel ...

• mint toothpaste.

The flavor is really good. The mint that they used is just enough, not too strong but after brushing my teeth I feel that my teeth are cleaner, and my breath smell more minty and fresh.

This toothpaste is really something new compared to Colgate’s. The regular Colgate that I use requires me to sometimes brush my teeth twice because I feel that it is not enough. But this one is better, because I

feel immediately that the toothpaste works and that fresh minty feeling is really there after just one brushing.

I love to drink cold water after brushing my teeth so when I do, after I brush my teeth with Close Up Crystal Frost Winter Blast, my mouth is filled with freshness I love it.

I will continue to purchase this product as a second option to Colgate. I am still faithful to Colgate but this is a good product as well.

Close up Crystal Frost Winter Blast

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411071188240131/k2311a0711/7.11.10