Bio Fresh Foot Powder
  • I think Bio Fresh is very cheap, I bought this for about Php 60++ ($1.50)
  • I bring this with me all the time especially when I am traveling and I know that I will be on tour and walking all the time for the whole day

• by dzzy21rn

I needed to find a replacement foot powder in place of my Scholl’s that is very expensive. I saw this Bio Fresh foot powder just beside the socks section at the ladies’ accessories deparment in the local department store.

I think Bio Fresh is very cheap, I bought this for about Php 60++ ($1.50). It comes in a small packaging with perforated holes on top, just like Johnson’s baby powder. It is supposed to be antiperspirant and a foot deodorizer. As it was cheap, I bought it right away. The Scholl’s price was

probably 3x more expensive than this.

At home, after I showered I put some powder on my foot. I sprinkled some powder in between and above my toes. The powder had a hint of scent of chemicals. Not fresh but kind of like, chemical-laundry detergent smell. Very faint though. The powder was not starchy too, and it can be easily spread on my feet. There have been times when I used foot powder that felt like cornstarch! These were rough and super dry when I put it on my feet! I did not like

it because it produces some friction on my feet and the socks.

For the real test, I used this with socks and rubber shoes. I then proceeded to go to the gym. Spent 30 minutes in the elliptical machine and 30 minutes more lifting weights.

When I got home, removed my socks and shoes. No weird smell there. Yes it was sweaty still but no odor. I smell just the deodorizer powder that I just put on a couple of hours ago. Smells fresh and as if I did not do anything in the gym.

Even ...

• Bio Fresh Foot Powder
      when I travel I used this, and this really works. I went to Hong Kong and spent almost half of the day walking and commuting! When I got in the hotel, no odors. Just fresh feet.

I used this with socks and rubber shoes, sneakers and even winter boots!

I will continue to purchase this product. This is highly effective and will really not leave your feet smelly. It does still make your feet sweaty just a little bit, especially with strenuous activities, but there will really be no bad odor at all.

Even my shoes are still fresh smelling. Even my socks do not smell.

I have tried Fissan and Milcu, and both was not strong enough to prevent the sweat and the odors. I bring this with me all the time especially when I am traveling and I know that I will be on tour and walking all the time for the whole day. This is truly worth the money because it is very cheap and very effective. Only a little amount of powder will do and a small bottle can last me 6 months with daily use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411071188220131/k2311a0711/7.11.10