KitchenAid KHB300 Handheld Blender  » Electronics  »
  • I like that this makes it easy to clean the different parts of the blender and then be able to use it again
  • I would definitely recommend getting the KitchenAid KHB300 Handheld Blender as a kitchen accessory

• by vpriddy
      The KitchenAid KHB300 Handheld Blender is actually a great hand blender to have. We received this as a gift from a dear friend. I liked that the KitchenAid KHB300 Handheld Blender instruction manual is extremely user friendly.

You do not have to be a rocket scientist to use this blender. The KitchenAid

KHB300 Handheld Blender comes apart and re-assembles very easily.

I like that this makes it easy to clean the different parts of the blender and then be able to use it again. The thirty-two ounce mixing jar that it comes with is extremely sturdy and also very easy to clean.

I was able to rinse it and toss into the dishwasher. I initially thought that the KitchenAid KHB300 Handheld Blender would be heavy and awkward to use.

I liked that it ended up being fairly light weight. It was certainly no heavier then other hand blenders that I have used in the past.

In ...

• KitchenAid KHB300 Handheld Blender
      addition, I liked that the blender mixes up ingredients really well. There were no lumps or left over goo when making recipes using the KitchenAid KHB300 Handheld Blender.

We made some carrot juice using the KitchenAid KHB300 Handheld Blender and it came out extremely smooth. There were not little pieces or chunks

of carrots left in the drink.

We also did a strawberry smoothie with the blender. It crushed up and blended the strawberries and ice extremely well.

I would definitely recommend getting the KitchenAid KHB300 Handheld Blender as a kitchen accessory. It would also make a nice wedding shower gift or house warming gift.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161401118821231/k2311a0114/1.14.07