Munchini Choco Sticks  » Food  »
  • It includes the plastic bin that can be reused for storage of bread, cereals, etc. I think she may have bought this for about Php 500 each tub
  • I highly recommend getting the Munchini sticks

• by dzzy21rn

My grandmother loves to shop for bargain stuff in the barter. She loves to buy Apollo wafer sticks and just recently she bought this Munchy’s Munchini Choco Wafer Sticks. It comes in a huge plastic bin with a red handle. For 480 grams of chocolate cream wafer sticks, this is quite a steal. It includes the plastic bin that can be reused for storage of bread, cereals, etc. I think she may have bought this

for about Php 500 each tub.

The wafers come in separate aluminum foils. There are about 12 pieces of chocolate sticks in each aluminum foil wrap. This keeps the chocolate sticks from being stale and soft from air exposure. I liked this kind of set up since this means I can just simply take out 12 pieces of chocolate sticks at one time and not open 100+ chocolate sticks for them to be exposed in ...

• the air and get soft and non-crunchy. One foil pack can be brought anywhere, and it is also hygienic since every person can just open once foil pack if he wants to munch on the chocolate sticks, and not dip his whole hand on the whole tub instead.

The crunchiness is very good. It is very crunchy and the chocolate cream is not too sweet. It’s like Champola, only this one has a softer, crunchier wafer.

Every bite lets me taste the choco cream that is lining the wafer stick. I can even finish a whole foil pack in one sitting! I also eat this with dark coffee. This is perfect to mix with coffee because the taste of coffee amplifies the taste of the choco cream.

I highly recommend getting the Munchini sticks. They are truly worth the money. The price is just right for a lot of foil packs in the tub.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711071188150131/k2311a0711/7.11.10