Jag Jeans Slim Straight Denim  » Clothes  »
  • For those of you who haven't tried Jag Jeans yet I suggest you try these as they are really affordable, and most of all, comfortable

• by jbs

I have bought the slim straight denim jeans from Jag Jeans for $20 and they do fit very well, it has a cut that shapes your legs from the top of your mid thighs up until about 2 inches below your calves, and they are accentuated well and it has a kind of a straight cut finish at the bottom of the jeans for better fit of shoes.

The jeans are blue-violet but more of dark blue in colour really, it has a very flexible feel to it, the buttons are just maybe 1/4

of an inch below your belly button and it fits snugly on my waist and it gives my bottom a very ample appearance! It doesn’t make my bottom look so squishy and like it can’t breathe like some other jeans do, it looks rounded and soft and it can breathe and when you will sit down, you won’t get to cringe or be afraid that your jeans will rip off, these pair are a very flexible one and I can even do a half split in these without it getting ripped.

I admit that ...

• I don’t really wash my jeans that much just after a wear, I wash my jeans after 2 weeks! There’s only odor on them when I do let’s say, eat at a Chinese or Japanese restaurant where cooking is fresh and there’s plenty stir-fry food around, with dried food these won’t really come to a bad smell, it’s the freshly cooked on stir pans that will cause these to smell quite frankly.

After years, 3 years to be exact, they are still in perfect condition, I was surprised they didn’t even get loose or get

faded! They still looked like the pair of jeans I had bought the same day 3 years ago and I do use this about thrice a week for the past 3 years since it was my favorite! Jag Jeans does really have a nice line of jeans and for only $20, I got my money’s worth out of this pair. I could wear it with stilettos, pumps, sneakers, and flip flops! For those of you who haven’t tried Jag Jeans yet I suggest you try these as they are really affordable, and most of all, comfortable!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5511071187990131/k2311a0711/7.11.10