Haagen Daz’s Mint Chip Ice Cream  » Food  »
  • Haagen Daz serves and sells premium and quality ice cream, but I do find their classic flavours too average for my tastes and palate, so I had tried this Mint Chip ice cream and am happy to report that it lives up to it's name and is equally delicious as the other Ben & Jerry's special edition flavoured ice creams
  • But since other ice cream brands don't have this flavour in this selection, or the Blue Bunny has a mint chip ice cream but it only has mint chip chocolate chips in them and they taste really different from Haagen Daz's Mint Chip ice cream, then this is the best mint chip I have ever tasted, the mint pieces are few but they are big and do no have small chocolate chip sizes inside but whole pieces, there aren't even half or crushed mint chocolate pieces in them and I still would want to buy this in the future given the chance

• by jbs

Haagen Daz serves and sells premium and quality ice cream, but I do find their classic flavours too average for my tastes and palate, so I had tried this Mint Chip ice cream and am happy to report that it lives up to it’s name and is equally delicious as the other Ben & Jerry’s special edition flavoured ice creams.

The ice cream has minty taste with it, it has actually mint pieces of chocolates that does

taste like Andes chocolates, but they aren’t Andes chocolates. The ice cream is really creamy and frothy too, and the mint chip pieces are all in whole, with a flavourful minty and chocolatey taste that goes well with the ice cream.

The only thing I felt missing was that there should have been more pieces of the mint chocolates inside, there were only about half of the toppings in a pint and I was quite yearning for ...

• more. But since other ice cream brands don’t have this flavour in this selection, or the Blue Bunny has a mint chip ice cream but it only has mint chip chocolate chips in them and they taste really different from Haagen Daz’s Mint Chip ice cream, then this is the best mint chip I have ever tasted, the mint pieces are few but they are big and do no have small chocolate chip sizes inside but
        whole pieces, there aren’t even half or crushed mint chocolate pieces in them and I still would want to buy this in the future given the chance. It is still worth buying it since it’s the best Mint Chip amongst other brands, but I still find the pint-sized ice cream too small too. I guess I would just have to savor each spoonful as it is quite pricey but it is compensated by the good premium quality taste.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711071187910131/k2311a0711/7.11.10