Natural Saloon Herbal Liquid Soap  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I bought this herbal liquid soap to put in our dining washing area for guests and for the whole household to wash their hands with after eating or just simply rinsing and cleaning in the dining area, it has a ph of 5.5 and does moisturizes and cleanses your hands off pretty good
  • The liquid soap is green in colour and it foams quickly when applied, you'd have to put a small amount of water with it so it can foam and your hands will now smell like mint and is really fresh-smelling, after rinsing the smell is still on your hands unlike other liquid soaps I have bought and tested like lavender soaps and they didn't work well, this had still a scent when I rinsed off my hands but after about an hour I noticed they had vanished as I was busy typing on my computer and had touched and massaged my dog

• by jbs

I bought this herbal liquid soap to put in our dining washing area for guests and for the whole household to wash their hands with after eating or just simply rinsing and cleaning in the dining area, it has a ph of 5.5 and does moisturizes and cleanses your hands off pretty good.

When I tried this out the scent was kind of herbal in a way that it was flowery and minty at the same

time, it had a cool scent in it but you could feel none when you wash your hands with the liquid soap. The liquid soap is green in colour and it foams quickly when applied, you’d have to put a small amount of water with it so it can foam and your hands will now smell like mint and is really fresh-smelling, after rinsing the smell is still on your hands unlike other liquid soaps I ...

• have bought and tested like lavender soaps and they didn’t work well, this had still a scent when I rinsed off my hands but after about an hour I noticed they had vanished as I was busy typing on my computer and had touched and massaged my dog.

This would only be great for quick-washing and if you won’t touch anything the smell would still be on your hands, but as with my situation I had

done a couple of things and when I had washed my hands again after massaging my dog the minty smell completely vanished. I still use the liquid soap though as it does smell great and it’s scent actually won’t vanish quickly when you don’t do any other activities. Good soap but apparently not good enough, I would just finish the bottle and buy another soap that will really scent your hands and will last there for a long time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111071187900131/k2311a0711/7.11.10