SoftSoap Lavendar Moisturizing Liquid Soap  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • I had bought this at a Japanese store for only $1.5 USD at a 500 ml bottle, I needed liquid soaps for my guest bathrooms and I was into lavender candles for the guest areas, so I bought a matching lavender liquid soap as well to match them all
  • The liquid soap was foamy and creamy, it was fragrant, but the thing I noticed when rinsing off my hands was that there wasn't any smell on my hands
  • When you see this product I don't recommend you buy it, unless it's not for personal use but it's totally useless also, maybe you can just use it for washing hands when you're in the garage or something, I just put mine outside where the maids and the chauffeur use when cleaning our lawn and garage and they need to wash their hands afterward

• by jbs

I had bought this at a Japanese store for only $1.5 USD at a 500 ml bottle, I needed liquid soaps for my guest bathrooms and I was into lavender candles for the guest areas, so I bought a matching lavender liquid soap as well to match them all.

I tested this liquid soap as I put it in our guest bathroom and and the lavender smell was fragrant, it wasn’t too pungent

nor too subtle, the smell was just right, with the smell of sweet lavender wafting in the air as you put some liquid soap into your hands and as you soap and rinse them. The liquid soap was foamy and creamy, it was fragrant, but the thing I noticed when rinsing off my hands was that there wasn’t any smell on my hands! That was the weird thing, upon washing it seemed that ...

• the lavender smell had been washed off my hands too. This wasn’t also a disinfecting product but only has a tiny amount of moisturizer in it, and without smell it will be totally useless as even the color is in lavender, I guess with this cheap a price you can’t really get some value out of your money’s worth.

When you see this product I don’t recommend you buy it, unless it’s not for

personal use but it’s totally useless also, maybe you can just use it for washing hands when you’re in the garage or something, I just put mine outside where the maids and the chauffeur use when cleaning our lawn and garage and they need to wash their hands afterward. It wasn’t also a waste of money seeing it was only $1.25, but a total waste of time actually buying and trying on the product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111071187890131/k2311a0711/7.11.10