Nike White Cortez  » Sport  »
  • I found this much too expensive for just casual wear, it's price was valued at approximately $60.8 USD and I just couldn't buy it because I would only be getting to wear it when I walk my dog or when I'm in a hurry to get dressed, which doesn't happen often, so they would be a waste of $60 just sitting in my close since I mostly wear wedges and pumps everywhere I go
  • It was reduced to only $ $40 and I thought this was the perfect time maybe for me to buy it
  • They still had a lot at my size, which was a 7, and I had been eyeing this pair for a year now and it's definitely worth the wait
  • These are a great pair, total eyecandy shoes and I am glad I bought it, it was definitely worth the wait and I had still saved some money

• by jbs

I found this much too expensive for just casual wear, it’s price was valued at approximately $60.8 USD and I just couldn’t buy it because I would only be getting to wear it when I walk my dog or when I’m in a hurry to get dressed, which doesn’t happen often, so they would be a waste of $60 just sitting in my close since I mostly wear wedges and pumps everywhere I go. I just liked how it looked it reminded me of the leading girl in Step Up 2, that’s how the look was going to be, either

I was going to be wearing just jogging pants which would cover up my Cortez shoe or totally be a hip-hop dresser, which I don’t really want to do, so I had thoughts of buying this “pricey” pair of sneaks.

I had just recently bought one when it was on sale however! It was reduced to only $ $40 and I thought this was the perfect time maybe for me to buy it! They still had a lot at my size, which was a 7, and I had been eyeing this pair for a year now and it’s definitely worth the ...

• wait! I had bought the all-white Cortez edition and it feels great! The only thing though is that it’s only just what it is - eyecandy shoes! You can’t dance with it, run or even brisk-walk with it, you’d just have to walk while wearing it or it would wear off the pair fast! Bummer, but having this eyecandy pair was good enough because I had bought it for $20 less! The white sole is about an inch high and is thick and definitely helps much smaller people with their height even with just wearing casual wear shoes.

They do feel

really great as they are comfortable and it has a light spring on your heel when you walk, the only thing I need to control is not to run when wearing these pair because they are really comfortable. Also, it is all white so I have to skip around because my bulldog gets on my toes and jumps on me, so I have to be careful not to let it go dirty. These are a great pair, total eyecandy shoes and I am glad I bought it, it was definitely worth the wait and I had still saved some money!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3511071187871231/k2311a0711/7.11.10