Kroger Crunchy Granola Bars  » Food  »
  • Of the three flavors, I like the peanut butter ones the most
  • They are the tastiest and most definitely remind me of peanut butter

• by CirclingCanvas

I really do love these crunchy and flavorful granola bars! This is a variety pack that contains two packages each of the following flavors: peanut butter, oats and honey and brown sugar and maple. That’s six packages all together and in each package is two granola bars, so that’s twelve granola bars for just two dollars! That’s some deal! Of the three flavors, I like the peanut butter ones the most.

They are the tastiest and most definitely

remind me of peanut butter! The peanut butter granola bars seem to be slightly harder than the other flavors for some reason.

The oats and honey granola bars are coated with a honey flavor that’s quite pleasant and the brown sugar and maple granola bars are mildly sweet, which is great for me because that’s how I’d prefer them to be rather than so sweet that I feel as if my teeth are rotting as I’m eating them.

...

• The granola bars are thin and very crunchy.

When I bite into one, it really crumbles, sending pieces of granola down onto the napkin.

I have to be careful where I eat these because it would be very easy to leave crumbs behind since they crumble pretty easily.

Nutritionally, these granola bars offer a healthy dosage of whole grains, vitamins and some other nutrients, so I would identify them as a fairly healthy snack.

The fat, sugar and

calorie content isn’t too high in any of the three bars, so that’s certainly a good thing too.

I would definitely say that these granola bars made by and sold only at Kroger are just as good as the national brands, and that’s why I purchase the Kroger brand over the other brands.

I get quality, taste and value all in one with this three in one variety pack, and that’s why I’m rating these granola bars a “10″.

Eli says :

I love these granola bars, too My favorite is the Maple Brown Sugar one, and I can only find it in the Variety pack. If I could order a case of just the Maple bars, I would 10 10 Eli Faces.

CirclingCanvas replies :

Try other Kroger stores in your area. I’ve noticed that different Kroger stores in different areas carry different products depending on what sells/doesn’t sell and depending on how much shelf space a particular store has.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711071187721231/k2311a0711/7.11.10