TV Sony KDL-40W5500  » Electronics  »
  • If we talk about television, we must also talk about Sony, a brand that has always been and will be of the best on the market, making competition along with Samsung, LG, and other many good brands
  • This I have to say is one of the things I like the most
  • There are even several other things that I keep finding more every time I look at the instructions manual, so I think that this TV Sony Bravia KDL-40W5500 is the best model because it offers clarity and richness of the images, and sharpness
  • This TV is which I recommend you to go to buy this time

• by BCastle

If we talk about television, we must also talk about Sony, a brand that has always been and will be of the best on the market, making competition along with Samsung, LG, and other many good brands.

On one occasion I had to change my television (which was analogue) and switch it to a TDT entry format so I had to buy a new TV and choose to buy the Sony KDL-40W5500 because when I saw it in the showcase the TV sample looked pretty good from any angle and you could see clearly, so my decision was instant.

This TV had all what I wanted which was 40 inches of liquid crystal display that makes it more perfect image with the resolution of your image is 16:9 for

this reason when I’m watching a movie or TV I don’t not get bored because it makes the image look perfect especially on actions scenes where the resolution is amazing.

This television suit to me quite well because I always expect to have several exit and entry plugs as this has (1 HDMI, 2 SCART, 1 VGA, 1 audio line input, 1 headphone and many more). For this I can get my TV for a few hours to become the monitor of my desktop PC since with these qualities I may. This I have to say is one of the things I like the most. Almost always I see movies that I have in the PC without having to burn them to DVD, I do it directly, so ...

• you see how practical this becomes.

Also one thing that makes it different from the others is the old TV card entry. This same thing happens I can have a card that has sufficient capacity to store data since this TV has a card reader.

Besides as a bought this television before the analogue switch-off of all channels I had the option of analogue / digital, so I could see all the channels by just pressing a button on the command, that I had to try and use with South Canal channels because these channels do not appear on the digital until February I did not come from the 1 January and the other channels entered the area of my town where I had the TV.

There are even several

other things that I keep finding more every time I look at the instructions manual, so I think that this TV Sony Bravia KDL-40W5500 is the best model because it offers clarity and richness of the images, and sharpness. I’m reading and trying things and it is also kind of an entertainment.

Its design is very professional because of its size (125 X77, 5 cm. And a depth of 19.7 cm.) Black and swivel bracket that makes us to see the TV from anywhere in the room. I have it in the living room and in my room and it does not stand out against other furniture because it has a very professional touch.

This TV is which I recommend you to go to buy this time. Thank you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1611071187441231/k2311a0711/7.11.10