Easy Home TDT  » Electronics  »
  • This is the TDT we have in the house of my uncles and a TDT I bought because they did not understand very well how it was the new channels and new digital TV

• by BCastle

This is the TDT we have in the house of my uncles and a TDT I bought because they did not understand very well how it was the new channels and new digital TV. When I told them that they had to adjust the antenna to watch channels for analogue switch-off and they weren’t very happy and they toll me to shove it up…(you know). They said that not only they had to purchased this thing but also had to spend more money on the antenna. I understand that neighboring communities can come at a reasonable price, but for a service for their own house they have to pay … everything is costs for them!

What advantages does this TDT has?

Well, in

terms of features most TDT’s that are on the market have the same, it’ll take a certain channels depending on the orientation of your antenna and location, it’ll pick up the same channels you had with analogue television also adding other channels.

Why with TDT’s we have more channels?

Well, many people said that buying you a TDT channels are with better quality and more defined, but that’s a cliche, what these TDT’s and what they have done is that in a bandwidth where previously only saw one or two channels we can now see four channels, ie, double, making higher the number of channels that we see on television.

Why I bought the Easy Home DTT?

TDT seemed a fairly easy to use device, without ...

• many complications in the remote that is more than anything what I was checking out, because the installation was done all by me very easily. This seemed good and the price was more or less the same as for all TDT’s back then (last October, 2009).

PERSONAL OPINION

It is a TDT that has not given any problems, the channel configuration can be done very easily with the command always using the instruction book that comes along with DTT in order to manage better and not miss a single step, but once you install others is a breeze.

As for it’s aesthetic is normal, silver with black front and there’s a light that lets see if it’s on or off. The on-switch is on the

front.

The remote is great for changing channels and increase the volume of television, which is usually done from here instead of having to be aware also of the control of television. To move through the channels we can do or by the numbers it has on the bottom of the command or with the arrows up and down Central. For volume are the left and right arrows. If we want to see the programs that will give below is a button with the EPG with which we can see all of them.

TDT is simple to install and easy to use, with no complications at all and the remote is handled with considerable ease thanks to these four arrows I told you about.

Thanks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1611071187431231/k2311a0711/7.11.10