Extra Nourishing Pretty Nails Polish Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • Even though I’m not a polish freak I like to use a nail polish remover that is reliable and easy to use
  • The first thing I noticed about the Pretty nails polish remover is that it didn’t have too strong of a scent
  • Besides this problem there is nothing else I can complain about
  • I recommend this nail polish to people that paint there nails often

• by adrean_j

I’m not the one to polish my nails often. Even though I’m not a polish freak I like to use a nail polish remover that is reliable and easy to use. I was looking for a product that I could use and not have to use the whole bottle to get my polish off. I recently purchased the extra nourishing Pretty Nails brand polish remover. It is supposed to be good for my nails. The thing I really hate about many polish removers is the harsh smell. They can usually be pretty overwhelming and have a toxic smell. The first thing I noticed about the Pretty nails polish remover is that it didn’t have too strong of a scent. It of course still smelled like nail

polish remover, but it was fairly mild compared to other products of its kind. I wasn’t knocked out by the scent as soon as I opened the bottle. I actually noticed a slight citrus like smell that was borderline pleasant.

I also like the strength of this nail polish remover. It works quite well using both cotton balls and regular tissue. I’ve often had problems with removers not working well with tissue. With pretty nails, I don’t have to use tons of it to get the job done. If I put a good amount of remover on one cotton ball, I can remove the polish from one whole hand. This is really great because I don’t have to waste money using cotton ball after cotton ball. I ...

• also enjoy the fact that this remover works even on multiple layers of polish. I had this one polish that was fairly light in color, so I used 3 coats. The 3 coats came off just as smoothly as a single layer. This polish remover is really good when you need to remove chipped polish in a hurry. No one likes to go in public with their nails looking horrible. I can quickly remove my polish without any hassle or mess.

The one thing that I didn’t like about this polish remover is how dry it left my nails and fingers. It is supposed to be extra nourishing, but I really didn’t get that effect. After using it, my nails looked kind of white. The edges of

my nail bed were dry and kind of peeling. I really didn’t like this about the polish remover. I usually have to moisturize my hands very well after using this Pretty Nails brand remover. Besides this problem there is nothing else I can complain about. The remover is affordable and easy to come by. I like the fact that it lasts me for months, because of its strength. I recommend this nail polish to people that paint there nails often. It can be used quickly and easily. I also recommend this remover to people that are on the run and don’t have time to deal with messy polish removers. All in all it is a pretty good product, and I have not found another remover with the same qualities.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111071187421231/k2311a0711/7.11.10