Six Flags Fiesta Texas
17000 W Ih 10 San Antonio, TX 78257
  • I know with the California location you have to park blocks away just to get into the place
  • I decided to leave my purse behind, because it can really be a hassle when trying to go onto rides
  • It didn’t really bother me too much because I’m not the one for thrill rides after a bad experience
  • The food in this place was ridiculously over priced, but most amusement parks have this problem
  • I like this Six Flags, but not as much as the other ones

• by adrean_j

When I first moved to San Antonio I was excited about going to Six Flags Fiesta Texas. I had been to other Six flags and always found them fun. I didn’t expect anything different from this location. When I first pulled up to the amusement park I was pleased with the amount of parking available. I know with the California location you have to park blocks away just to get into the place. The tickets can be quite expensive, but I was able to find some discount tickets at the local HEB. They say they always have them available there. The park itself was huge, I could see some of the rides from a distance, but only about two or three. I was used to seeing more rides than that, from other locations I’ve visited.

It was fairly easy to get into

the park, but they check your purse before you go in. I decided to leave my purse behind, because it can really be a hassle when trying to go onto rides. As I was walking around, I realized this was the smallest six flags location I’d ever been to. There were about 4 or 5 large rollercoaster’s, but that is just not enough for a full size theme park. It didn’t really bother me too much because I’m not the one for thrill rides after a bad experience. I really like to find shows, but they were hard to find there. I ran into only one good show, after being there all day. This was a disappointment because I mainly went for the shows. The rides had long lines, especially the large rollercoaster’s. With not too many available to ride, people ...

• were willing to wait long periods of time for them. I personally rode two rollercoaster’s only and they were both loads of fun. There was the Superman, which was a very loopy and fast rollercoaster. Then there was the Tony Hawk. I really liked that one because it was different. It wasn’t composed of just drops and loops. It twisted and swung as you ride it. It was really fun without being terrified.

The food in this place was ridiculously over priced, but most amusement parks have this problem. I suggest leaving a cooler of food in the car, if you don’t want to spend a fortune at this park. There were a wide variety of games, but you have to pay extra money to play them. It seems that the games would be free, after the pretty pricey ticket purchase.

I’d completed everything I wanted to do in the park within a few hours. This is a good place to spend the day having fun. I just recommend not wearing any loose items while on the rides. I had one friend loose a Bluetooth and the other lost a necklace. I wouldn’t recommend this park to anyone that hates being around people. Most of the time I ended up getting my foot stepped on and getting bumped into. This is definitely not the place for people with low tolerance. There is a lot going on. I like this Six Flags, but not as much as the other ones. It is a great place to take the whole family because there is a special section for the kids. Anyone who is looking to spend the day out this is a good place to go.

Six Flags Fiesta Texas

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5911071187341231/k2311a0711/7.11.10