Flavor-Aid Koolaid  » Food  »
  • Normally I purchase the 12 pack from Save-a-lot because it's only 79 cents for the 12 packs compared to paying 10 cents each for them individually
  • Each of my children have a different favorite flavor but they will drink any flavor I make because it's better than drinking plain water

• by sadonna
      I typically by Flavor-Aid Kool-Aid because it is a cheap affordable drink that my all kids like. Normally I purchase the 12 pack from Save-a-lot because it’s only 79 cents for the 12

packs compared to paying 10 cents each for them individually.

That is a savings of 41 cents.

The 12 pack normally comes with six flavors.

They are cherry, lemon-lime, strawberry, grape, berry, and tropical.

...

• Each of my children have a different favorite flavor but they will drink any flavor I make because it’s better than drinking plain water.

Flavor-Aid provides vitamin c which is an important of

everyone’s diet.

Sometimes I get lucky and get 13 packs instead of 12 in the pack so it’s like getting a free bonus.

When you can’t afford fruit juice then kool-aid is a good alternative.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271401118731231/k2311a0114/1.14.07