Eminem’s Recovery  » Music  »
  • I absolutley love Rhianna and call me biased but even though Pink owned Won't Back Down Rhianna just has a voice that I love so much and she changes her style in this song and sounds like she needs a Rock album NOW and that is just so cool to me
  • Eminem also completes the track by throwing down with a constant flow and it's amazing

• by SHAN3ST3RR

“Recovery” Review Artist-Eminem Year-2010 Genre-Hip-Hop

I have always been a huge fan of Eminem, from his old stuff and now into his new. He always seems to have that flow that no other artist or hip-hop artist can tap into. Even at his age he is still putting out quality stuff like his most recent album “Recovery”. His last album “Relaspe” was an ironic release and more dark and gritty than his other albums. It was great as well but the “Recovery” is a bit sweeter in my oppinion. Now i’m going to tell

you the top 4 songs on the album.

4. Not Afraid - This song is good because it’s inspirational and in my oppinion no other rapper can capture that aspect of glory like Eminem. It’s basically a song about him telling everyone we should work together and talking about how his Relaspe CD was basically a little wierd.

3. Going Through Changes - This is what Eminem does best and that’s tell stories. Alot of people missed the old Em after the last CD well be happy because this song is a classic Eminem story ...

• to add to your collection.

2. Won’t Back Down - Just a totally cool song. I can’t stand Pink but she does a GREAT job in the main chorus in this song and Eminem is a beast on this track. It is a fast paced rock esque song and Eminem owns this.

1. Love The Way You Lie - Probally my favorite Eminem song to ever be released. I absolutley love Rhianna and call me biased but even though Pink owned “Won’t Back Down” Rhianna just has a voice that I love so

much and she changes her style in this song and sounds like she needs a Rock album NOW and that is just so cool to me. Eminem also completes the track by throwing down with a constant flow and it’s amazing. If you don’t buy the CD atleast download this song, it’s great!

Summary - Overall this CD is probally his best CD since Curtain Call. Many great songs I didn’t even mention and the top four in my oppinion just rule the CD. I highly suggest you go download or buy this CD like right about, NOW!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1411071187221131/k2311a0711/7.11.10