Sony Studio Monitor Series Headphones MDRV150  » Electronics  »
  • I like that the headphones are padded on each ear
  • I enjoy listening to my music with them or watching movies
  • I think these headphones would be great for anyone looking for the best headphones for the money

• by Gina Gott

These are the best headphones! They are comfortable to wear , fit good , and are very light feeling. You really forget that you are wearing them. They are excellent headphones that really work great.

I use these with my laptop and iPod , and I’m very satisfied with their performance. I like that the headphones are padded on each ear.

Also that you can adjust the volume control

in each ear seperately. These are really cool headphones perfect for everyday use.

These headphones are professional quality. I enjoy listening to my music with them or watching movies.

They make every sound come in crisp and clear. The bass sounds awesome! They are about 50 times better than a normal set of headphones.

I like that the cord for these headphones is about 6ft long. That is about ...

• twice as long as most cords.

I can relax and move around while using them. A few more feet really comes in handy.

You would expect to pay an expensive amount of money for these headphones , but they were really a bargain. I got them from my local Walmart for only $20.

It was well worth the money for the studio quality sound they have. These headphones work

just as good as the more expensive ones for a third of the price.

I think these headphones would be great for anyone looking for the best headphones for the money. I love the Sony namebrand and trust it.

I have no complaints about these headphones or anything that I have ever bought from Sony. I think you should buy a pair for yourself and see what I’m talking about.

I am very impressed!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1611071187201131/k2311a0711/7.11.10