Clorox Disinfecting Wipes  » Housewares  »
  • I wish you all the best of luck with cleaning and disinfecting your home

• by Soleil Robins

When we were all sick in my house with colds I picked up a canister of Clorox Disinfecting Wipes to clean and disinfect the hard surfaces in my home. I will say the wipes were easy to use, very moist, and cleaned up wonderfully. I even like the fact that one wipe can clean and disinfect many surfaces at a time.

Some of the surfaces I was able to clean and wipe down with the disinfecting wipes were my glass tables, hard chairs, toilet, sinks, counter tops, door knobs, night stands, light switches,

coffee table, windows, stove, refrigerator, floors, cabinets, the dashboard in the car, and the TV. Basically, you can use these wipes on any hard surface that is glass, tile, plastic, metal, linoleum, and stainless steel. I would be careful about wiping down wood surfaces with these wipes because they could end up damaging the wood surfaces, but for always every other hard surface they would be perfectly fine to use on to help clean and disinfect.

Other ways I use the wipes is to disinfect my pets toys, bathtub, toothbrush holder, microwave,

• washer machine, and dryer. I even like to keep some in my car for those messes that are unexpected because they always seem to help clean up sticky messes and spills very well.

The canister the Clorox Disinfecting Wipes come in is very easy to use because it has an open and close lid to pull the wipes out of without drying them out. The wipes themselves do not have a strong fragrance too them at all so I do not sneeze while I am cleaning. However, I do wish they would put

more wipes in a canister because I seem to go through them fast and do not feel I get my moneys worth when I do buy them which is why I only buy them for disinfecting my house during cold and flu seasons, or when someone in my house is sick.

Anyways, I do hope those of you who use the disinfecting wipes like the way they help get those hard surfaces in your home clean and disinfected as well. I wish you all the best of luck with cleaning and disinfecting your home.

Clorox Disinfecting Wipes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5311071187111131/k2311a0711/7.11.10