Samsung Pleomax PWC 3800 Webcam
  • Samsung is a good brand for most electronic items so I thought it would be best to use a webcam from such a reputable company
  • Anyway, it is easy to use because it is plug and play and no need for such a CD because it can run automatically once plugged in, or else if you encounter a problem, you can download a software from their site and it will be solved
  • About the disadvantages on using this type of webcam, well first of all it is blurred no matter how hard you adjust it
  • I don’t happen to recommend this webcam to all the techies and online chatters

• by brandobrando

My dad sends this webcam to us via package because our webcam was busted so we needed to have anew. It was really for the usage of getting to see each other online while we chat, so we don’t need to complain if the webcam isn’t that great, besides it was freely given. Samsung is a good brand for most electronic items so I thought it would be best to use a webcam from such a reputable company.

I do like how Samsung Pleomax has an

adjustable head where you can turn it 360 degrees. You can also bend it up and down with ease.

It was a USB device which is somewhat medium in length for the cord so you cannot stretch it forth when you wanted to share and focus what’s cooking on in the kitchen because it won’t reach that far. Anyway, it is easy to use because it is plug and play and no need for such a CD because it can run automatically once plugged in, or else if you encounter a problem, you can download a software from their site and it will be solved.

About the disadvantages on using this type of webcam, well first of all it is blurred no matter how hard you adjust it. I always do use one to two kinds of online chat channels but the delivery was just the same because my online chat mate would complain about how blurred looking I am to them.

By the way, Samsung Pleomax PWC 3800 webcam is auto ...

• Samsung Pleomax PWC 3800 Webcam
      exposure so when you do have a white background, it tends to adopt the lighting, but if you’re in darkness or has poor lighting background, oh what else to expect, it will also adjust to shadow and darkness. This webcam is a total turn off especially if you use it at night time.

The video capture has low resolution of 640 by 480 so don’t expect that you’re looking perfect when in movement. The knob to adjust the screens smoothness and graininess is also difficult to

turn.

How I wish they made it into push button to make things easier. If you happen to buy a webcam, be sure that you can be clearly seen and there is an application available on your desktop for adjusting the brightness or sharpness of the image which Samsung Pleomax PWC 3800 webcam has forgotten or failed to include.

I don’t happen to recommend this webcam to all the techies and online chatters. But it is still your preference if you still wanted to buy this product since I have nothing against Samsung.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3311071187071131/k2311a0711/7.11.10