Acer Lap top Aspire 5532  » Computers  »
  • It doesn't weigh a lot so carrying it around is not a problem

• by Bacca

When I was in need of a new computer I started looking at different options I did not want to spend a lot of money on it but I did want certain options on the computer, so my options were more limited. One of the things I knew I did not want was a really small computer, I wanted a more full size with

a bigger screen and that is one of the things that the Aspire 5532 had to offer.

It also had enough memory to suit my personal needs as a college student.

Once I actually bought my computer, for less then $400, I realized how much I liked this computer.

It doesn’t weigh a lot so carrying it around is not a problem.

The key ...

• board is big enough that both I and my husband who has much bigger hands are both comfortable using it, and the side number pad is easier to use then the top numbers.

We are able to use the computer for all our needs both for work, school and play.

I am able to store research papers with no additional flash drive or disc

needed and my son can play games with no problem whether downloaded or online.

The only things that may cause problems is if you want a built in web cam this computer does not have one.

Also I find that I have to keep the computer plugged in most of the time as the battery life does not last long enough for any real usage of the system.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1911071187031131/k2311a0711/7.11.10