Holiday Inn Express,Hardeeville,SC
Hwy 17 and I-95 near Hardeeville, SC
  • It's a beautiful late-night experience to sit on the benches and feel as if you are already in Florida
  • I highly recommend Holiday Inn Express Hardeeville to make your stay along I-95 a pleasurable experience
  • The only con I can remember is the fact that the parking lot is rather far away from the rooms, so if you've got a lot of luggage (or it is raining, as has happened to me) you have a slight problem getting everything in the room in time

• by Lacie
      There are literally thousands of hotels to choose from if you’re on your way down I-95 to Florida. Each state has its “duds,” however, and it’s best to know which hotels boast good service and which are less than average.

I was pleasantly surprised by the Holiday Inn Express off an exit near Hardeeville, South Carolina.

/> Not only were the rooms satisfactorily clean and well-done, but the view itself is enough to draw the prospective visitor.

Palm trees strung with little white lights flank the lawn outside the rooms, and these same white lights are draped over benches and trees throughout the hotel grounds.

It’s a beautiful late-night experience to sit on ...

• the benches and feel as if you are already in Florida!

This Holiday Inn Express is located on Exit 5, Hardeeville.

Rates are usually reasonable, running around $55 dollars a night for a standard room.

I highly recommend Holiday Inn Express Hardeeville to make your stay along I-95 a pleasurable experience.

The only con I can

remember is the fact that the parking lot is rather far away from the rooms, so if you’ve got a lot of luggage (or it is raining, as has happened to me) you have a slight problem getting everything in the room in time.

Still, this is a small setback and doesn’t change my rating of this fine hotel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2231011870531/k2311a1023/10.23.05