Tiens Quincuncial Prominences MHZ I Massage Walking Carpet  » Health  »
  • It is a massage walking carpet from Tiens that I thought was just a simple foot massage thing but I was wrong
  • What I do experience as I stepped on the walking carpet was that it was very painful at first that feels like I am walking on the seaside with sharp stones on it
  • If you feel like the pain is too deep while stepping on the mat for 10 minutes, I suggest that you soak your feet with warm water and ginger into it and then after that, use the Tiens Quincuncial Prominences massage walking carpet
  • That’s how effective this product is and I highly recommend this for all who wants to reduce in their weights or remove cholesterol and improve their blood circulation especially for women who have irregular menstruation

• by brandobrando

It is a massage walking carpet from Tiens that I thought was just a simple foot massage thing but I was wrong. It is not a foot massage that will vibrate nor does a foot spa that you need to soak your feet in water as the machine vibrates. This gadget is top notch because you don’t need electricity for it to work and it is ISO, BFAD and FDA certified.

I simply bought this gadget because it is much better than a regular brisk walking because 10 minutes time stepping on it will give me the health benefits I really needed. It is electromagnetic which will invigorate your body energy as well as you would see the circulation of your blood flow as you notice that your veins are pretty obvious

bulky once you stepped on the walking carpet of Tiens.

In the mat you will notice a yin yang drawing and just beside it were a foot drawing that shows the vital parts or organs of the body. This certain points represent our vital organs found in our foot sole and by stepping on Tiens Quincuncial Prominences, it corrects our ailing problems and imbalances.

Tiens Quincuncial Prominences MHZ I Massage Walking Carpet is composed of three colored plastic coated magnets which are yellow, red and blue in color. The color is not important, what is important is that you see the most pressed part of your sole after standing on the mat for 10 minutes.

The most pressed part is the one that this gadget is working on your body. It does ...

• not matter whether you stepped in the mat for more than 10 minutes because there is no side effect on this product.

What I do experience as I stepped on the walking carpet was that it was very painful at first that feels like I am walking on the seaside with sharp stones on it. Till I got used to it but never in one day I didn’t sweat.

It really removes the toxic in my body which is really great. This gadget is better than a thousand mile walk because in just ten minutes I felt that I have exercised in the gym and reduced weight and removed cholesterol.

If you feel

like the pain is too deep while stepping on the mat for 10 minutes, I suggest that you soak your feet with warm water and ginger into it and then after that, use the Tiens Quincuncial Prominences massage walking carpet. My body feels so light and relieved after I have perspired and I felt that the massage for that specific body part was super.

Even if I have a headache, I would step on Tiens walking carpet and after 10 minutes, my headache is gone. That’s how effective this product is and I highly recommend this for all who wants to reduce in their weights or remove cholesterol and improve their blood circulation especially for women who have irregular menstruation.

You can buy this at any Tiens Sales Office or you may order it online.

Alexander says :

is it advisable using the mat daily?

Galega says :

Hi Alexander,

You can use the mat daily. There is no harm. You will find it quite uncomfortable initially, but over the time it will look fine.

Having said that, I would suggest you to keep an eye on your health. It is not something that you MUST do daily. If your health is not fine, avoid it.

priyaprakash says :

Hi,

Once i was 94.5kg weight and i thought i touch 100kg. I am 35year old, and also my knees are started pain while i leave in office(i sat in front of the system hardly 8hrs). After that i realized to do something for my weight stable and reduce knee pain. Remember it not going to reduce. So little bit i change my food habits, drink green tea in the morning, took Simple fruits (Not costly) walk 40 minutes daily. First its little bit hard to do… but i continue. After 4 months now i am in 72.5kg. i thought that is simple and just change our food and some habits to benefit. This is not an advertisement or something… just fact.

Prakash

Prakash

Galega says :

There is no harm in trying some products, like the mat in review here, which doesn’t have any side effects. Even it can help in containing the weight.

As you said, I also support changing the personal habits like sedentary lifestyles and high calorie food in addition to taking this product. Nothing can work if your personal habits are the same.

As they said, doing the same thing and expecting different result is called insanity.

I would suggest people who are looking to reduce weight to first ponder over the reason behind their overweight. Isn’t it because of some of their habits? Why not first try to change that habit?

Elpa Mamia A. Quitoriano says :

hi i already have the Tiens Comb and its very effective especially if i feel something dizzy or having headches etc.i’ve been using this comb for how many years.
    now i wanted to know how much is the Tiens Quincuncial Prominences. hoping i receive a reply from u . thanks . . God Bless

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411071186991131/k2311a0711/7.11.10