Tiens Aculife Home Acupuncture  » Health  »
  • Tiens Aculife was introduced to me by my mom and I can say that it is one of the best and safest gadgets of Tiens products
  • What I admire on using this device is that it really does detect and tells me what parts of my body are having a problem
  • I highly recommend this magnificent product of Tiens which is Tiens Aculife for anybody who is suffering body aches and imbalances and needs to be relieved

• by brandobrando

Even if you’re a therapist or not, Tiens Aculife does give you an opportunity to detect possible imbalance in the body that needed attention to prevent future diseases that will be serious if ignored. I do like the personal application of Tiens Aculife because it is a reliever and at the same time I can do acupuncture at the convenience of my home without using needles which are far more dangerous if not done correctly. Tiens Aculife was introduced to me by my mom and I can say that it is one of the best and safest gadgets of Tiens products.

It is portable and lightweight which you can carry it anywhere possible. It is run by 2 double A batteries or use the alternating

current.

It has a timer which is used to select the relieving mode and if you want to detect the possible imbalance in the body, you should select Detect in the knob. Tiens Aculife is easy to operate but just follow what is written in the instruction manual.

It comes with a black pouch bag for you to keep the Tiens Aculife safe and protected plus acupoints chart. It has an ear plug connector which you connect to your ears to properly detect the imbalance by using the pen type drive to use on your palm as you read the chart of acupoints where each point is represented by the organs of our body according to Chinese Traditional Medicine.

What I ...

• admire on using this device is that it really does detect and tells me what parts of my body are having a problem. Like for instance, I have problems with my back and shoulder, and once I use Tiens Aculife, it pinches me like a needle signifying that I have an imbalance on that specific part of the body.

Even if you are diabetic and you don’t tell your condition to the person checking you using Aculife, it will still show in your palm because once the pen detector was dragged to that specific point in your palm, you will feel some slight pressure like a pinch of a needle so you really can’t deny or tell a lie about your sickness. You will be

amazed just like me once you have encountered using Tiens Aculife because it is really accurate.

This device is not intended to replace your doctors’ opinion because as what I said, you should follow your doctor especially if you are already taking medications on your disease. This gadget is used to prevent future diseases and imbalance, not totally cure because that would need oral medications to pair it with.

You can buy this wonderful product at any Tiens Sales office or you can order it online. I highly recommend this magnificent product of Tiens which is Tiens Aculife for anybody who is suffering body aches and imbalances and needs to be relieved.

You can use Tiens Aculife to correct and strengthen the weak body organs and improve your blood circulation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411071186981131/k2311a0711/7.11.10