Marks and Spencer Hand and Nail Cream  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • I bought my Marks and Spencer Hand and Nail Cream in White Peach and Almond in the Marks and Spencer store in Alabang Town Center hoping that since Marks and Spencer is a reputable store that sells great clothes, that I would also like their skincare products
  • It was a waste of 245php, the price I paid for a 100ml tube
  • Overall, this is not a hand cream that I would recommend to anyone and if not for the great scent of the white peach and almond, I would have given this hand cream a rank of 1

• by ascendant

I bought my Marks and Spencer Hand and Nail Cream in White Peach and Almond in the Marks and Spencer store in Alabang Town Center hoping that since Marks and Spencer is a reputable store that sells great clothes, that I would also like their skincare products. Turns out that skincare is not one of the areas they excel in.

I find that Marks and Spencer Hand and Nail Cream is a mediocre product and is

my least favorite hand cream among the other brands I’ve tried in the past.

While it is classified as a hand cream, it has the thin consistency of a lotion.

Unlike my favorite hand cream Neutrogena Norwegian Formula which provides effective and immediate relief from extremely dry hands, Marks and Spencer Hand and Nail Cream moisturizes just like a really bad lotion and leaves a greasy after feel.

The moisturizing effect is really temporary and I find ...

• that I have to apply it frequently.

It was a waste of 245php, the price I paid for a 100ml tube.

The one good thing about it though is that the scent of white peach and almond smells really good and lingers on my hands.

The scent of white peach and almond is very pleasant yet it is also strong enough to last for hours.

Overall, this is not a hand cream that I would recommend

to anyone and if not for the great scent of the white peach and almond, I would have given this hand cream a rank of 1.

The scent however is not enough to save this hand cream from receiving a low rating from me.

I placed this hand cream in the guest bathroom and was surprised when a friend tried it and said that she really liked it.

As for me, I will not buy it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111071186941131/k2311a0711/7.11.10