The Face Shop Masks  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I became home-based, I let go of my routine until I noticed that my skin was becoming uneven again
  • I would also recommend Vitamin B which contains cucumber and broccoli extracts which can moisturize, brighten and stave off acne
  • I do not know if my skin was indeed protected, but I know it felt softer and creamier to the touch

• by LaPinay

A year ago, when I was regularly employed in an office, I was very conscientious with my beauty routine. Cleanse, tone, moisturize and masks was my mantra.

When I became home-based, I let go of my routine until I noticed that my skin was becoming uneven again.

I visited my favorite beauty shop, The Face Shop, and bought several masks to try on.

The Face Shop comes out with new variants

of their face masks and this time I tried their The Face Shop Masks which were more of the vitamin line.

They come in sachets and costs around US$2 each, and are so handy especially when I go out of town.

It’s like carrying my own spa.

They all smell good and are so relaxing, and really good to put on at the end of the day, right before turning ...

• in.

I tried the Vitamin C mask because it was suppose to brighten dull skin tone.

In the morning when I woke up, I looked at the mirror and saw that my skin lost that dull look, and was indeed brighter.

I would also recommend Vitamin B which contains cucumber and broccoli extracts which can moisturize, brighten and stave off acne.

Then I tried Vitamin E mask to protect

my skin from sun damage.

I do not know if my skin was indeed protected, but I know it felt softer and creamier to the touch.

To maximize the benefits of each vitamin, try to rotate them until you get the desired result.

I would usually slather one every three days for a two weeks or until I see results, and then just do it once a week thereafter for maintenance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111071186891131/k2311a0711/7.11.10