Minute Maid’s Pulpy Orange
  • Let me share what I found out the last time I went to the supermarket

• by cenidlareg

Minute Maid’s Pulpy Orange is an orange drink with a new twist. The name says it all. It contains natural orange pulp that sets it apart from regular commercialized orange juices. It just took me one sip to know that this drink would be a regular in our fridge.

Diet experts have constantly reminded us that the juices we buy from supermarkets are packed with too much sugar

and zero nutrients. Pulpy Orange, however, is different. Besides the real pulp they put into it, it also contains Vitamin C, a proven antioxidant. However, it’s still to sweet for my taste. To make it less sweet, I add 100 ml water and ice to their 330 ml bottle.

Let me share what I found out the last time I went to the supermarket. When I went there,

• I was able to compare Pulpy Orange from different prepared juices like those of C2 and Zesto. What I found out is that this drink made my Minute Maid, has fewer calories than the other two mentioned. Their 330 ml juice drink only contains 108 kilo calories, while the other drinks of the same contain 120 kilo calories. A definite plus for Pulpy Orange. Not only that, these
        juices are packed with just sugar, a little flavoring and water.

With Minute Maid’s Pulpy Orange, one can also compare it to juices that are made from home. One time, I made an orange shake from Pulpy Orange. It’s so easy. You don’t even have to use a blender. From a tall glass of the juice, you just add crushed ice and mix. That’s it. An instant orange shake.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711071186731131/k2311a0711/7.11.10