Yves Rocher Pomme de Reinette Detangling Spray  » Cosmetics  »
  • We've used so many other products before but this one is the best

• by ycf77

My 4-y. o daughter has long and curly hair that goes down her waist. Everyday, it is struggle to brush her hair!! I was tempted to get a pair of scissors to cut her hair myself, but I don’t want to traumatize her.

Last Christmas, my mom gave her this Yves Rocher Pomme de Reinette Detangling Spray and a bottle of the Pomme de Reinette Fragrance. It came in this very nice packaging.

The detangler is in this plastic bottle with a pink sprayer, the solution is in this really bright pink color which appealed

to her very much because she loves Pink. She liked that it was in this cute “jewelry-box-looking” package that smelled really nice like fresh flowers and apples.

I sprayed it on her hair, I let it sit for a few minutes before brushing (like how we always do with other detangling products). Pmme de Reinette works wonders!! As soon as I started brushing, the hairbrush just went smoothly on her hair.

“No more ouchy ouchy!” is what my daughter exactly said. We’ve used so many other products before but this one is the best!!

• It’s a little pricey, $10 for the 4.

2 fl, Oz bottleand would last between 2-3 weeks, but it’s all worth it!! We get her hair done for school in no time. I used to chase her with the hairbrush or just keep her hair up in a bun in frustration! But with Pomme de Reinette, she looks forward to having her hair done and she loves how it smells.

she’s so happy she can run her fingers through her hair. Even at the end of the day, her hair is still bouncy and manageable.

And for some reason, even with so much humidity, her hair does not get frizzy at all.

We get this product online at www.

yvesrocherusa. com (just enter Pomme de Reinette on the site’s search bar).

The site usually offers 50% OFF so we get two or three more bottles. Shipping costs are reasonable and they send out free samples and they sometimes give away cool stuff like bags, watches, etc.

Yves de Rocher products are gentle and non-irritating because they mostly use botanicals. So give your princess a treat and let her enjoy having her long hair without the Ouch!!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111071186711131/k2311a0711/7.11.10