cheapair.com  » Airlines  »
  • If you are looking for the lowest airfare for your US and Canada tour, this website is the best

• by SweetieMitchie

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

If you are looking for the lowest airfare for your US and Canada tour, this website is the best: www. cheapair. com.

When I left for the US in February, 2010, I checked and compared the rates of different sites offering airline tickets like priceline. com and expedia.

com and travel agencies such as Angeles City travel agency but cheapair. com offers the lowest rates.

Not only that you can use multiple credit cards in paying for your ticket, you can also pay cash thru Western Union. There are a lot

of different airlines to choose from depending on your flight preference and schedule.

You can choose from Philippines Air, Delta Air, US Airways and a lot more! They will even send you a confirmation email as soon as you have finished booking your flight or should there be any changes on the airline or flight schedule, an email will also be sent to you. The only thing that I was unhappy about this site was when I had to change the airport destination and move my ...

• flight schedule.

There was a payment fee of $103. I called their toll free number and they informed me that for any changes that you will make after you made the ticket purchase, there will be a fee amounting to $103.

I can’t even ask them to change the airport destination and move my flight schedule at the same time because that will be separate charges. That really sucks.

I just asked them to change my flight schedule, regarding the airport destination, my cousin had to

drive for 4 hours to take me to the airport whereas if I was able to have it changed, the nearest airport is only like around 30 minutes drive. So, if you are going to book your flight, make sure that you choose the correct dates and airport destination before you proceed in checking out.

But even if there was an additional fee, I still paid a much lower fare compared to other sites.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4011071186671031/k2311a0711/7.11.10