Victoria’s Secret Ultra Softening Body Butter in Endless Love
  • I love dipping my fingers in the pot because the body butter itself is amazingly soft and is similar to whipped cream
  • The only problem is that I am not really fond of the scent of Endless Love
  • I don't like it in lotion, body spray, or body butter
  • I think that this is a body butter that would be more appreciated by people in their teens

• by ascendant

I have tried other Victoria’s Secret products before but the first time I tried their body butter was when I received this Victoria’s Secret Ultra Softening Body Butter in Endless Love as a present from my friend last Christmas. I was surprised because I’ve tried other body butters in the past like The Body Shop’s Body Butter in Olive and Palmer’s Cocoa Body Butter and I must say that the

consistency of Victoria’s Secret’s body butter is superlative to those I’ve tried in the past.

I love dipping my fingers in the pot because the body butter itself is amazingly soft and is similar to whipped cream.

It spreads easily on the skin and a little amount goes a long way.

The only problem is that I am not really fond of the scent of Endless Love.

I don’t ...

• like it in lotion, body spray, or body butter.

I find the scent of Endless Love sickly sweet and too strong that it makes me sneeze.

Not exactly something I would want to put on at night.

Victoria’s Secret body butter leaves my skin soft and smooth but it also leaves a film that makes my skin a little sticky after only a few hours.

I am glad I got

this as a gift because it is not something I would probably buy on my own.

I think that this is a body butter that would be more appreciated by people in their teens.

If only for the whipped cream effect, I would like to try the other scents of Victoria’s Secret Ultra Softening Body Butter but I have not seen any being sold here even in the PCX stores.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110071186661031/k2311a0710/7.10.10