Hannaford Root Beer  » Food  »
  • Okay so lately I haven’t had the money to buy named brand root beer so I ended up getting the store brand kind and I must say I like it a lot
  • The only difference I really noticed with this root beer was it was more carbonated which really wasn’t a bad thing
  • If anyone was looking for a good store brand root beer that was more affordable than brand name root beers the Hannaford Root Beer I think is the way to go
  • I know all my friends and family members don’t mind drinking it at all and can not taste a difference

• by Soleil Robins

Okay so lately I haven’t had the money to buy named brand root beer so I ended up getting the store brand kind and I must say I like it a lot. The store brand root beer I have been drinking is Hannaford Root Beer. It has a creamy root beer taste to it and taste just as good as the name brand ones.

The other

day I used it to make a root beer float and I must say it tasted so good. Poured half the can into a cup and placed 2 scoops of ice cream into it and it was so tasty. I used a straw to suck up the root beer and a spoon to scoop the vanilla ice cream out. Both ingredients combined together made the root ...

• beer taste just like a cream soda which was so cool since that is what I had been craving.

I even found out the Hannaford Root Beer was made with the same exact ingredients as the name brand ones did which was another place. The only difference I really noticed with this root beer was it was more carbonated which really wasn’t a bad thing.

If anyone

was looking for a good store brand root beer that was more affordable than brand name root beers the Hannaford Root Beer I think is the way to go. I know all my friends and family members don’t mind drinking it at all and can not taste a difference. I think I will definitely continue to drink this root beer as long as it continues being affordable and available.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2710071186551031/k2311a0710/7.10.10