Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found that this body wash not only relieved the itching and pain associated with my hives and rash, but it also helped bring them done and heal my skin back up after about a week of constantly using the body wash every day a couple times a day
  • I know it worked well for me and I know I would recommend it to anybody to use with any kind of itchy skin problem whether it be hives, a rash, razor burn, dry skin, poison ivy, the chicken poxes, bug bites, and sunburns
  • I wish you all the best with healing up and cleansing your skin problem

• by Soleil Robins

When skin was broken out in hives and a rash I had to use a body wash to help relief the pain and itching. One of the body washes I used was Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash. It worked very well, but wasn’t fragrant free like it said it was. It had a light scent to it, but it didn’t bother me at all.

The reason I got this particular body wash for cleansing with when I had hives and a rash was because it contained colloidal

oatmeal in it. Colloidal oatmeal is known to help calm and soothe the skin when it is irritated and that is just what this body wash did for me. I even liked that it didn’t contain any soaps or coloring in it. It was a rich creamy textured body wash that lathered very well in the shower. I found that this body wash not only relieved the itching and pain associated with my hives and rash, but it also helped bring them done and heal my skin back up after about a week of constantly using the body wash every day a couple times a day. I sometimes even poured a little bit of the body wash directly into a bath to soak in and it worked well that way as well.

The other reason I usually use this relief body wash is to relief razor burns, dryness, and sunburns. The wash really works well with relieving these particular skin problems. All you do is pour a little bit of the wash on a ...

• Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash
      bath sponge and lather up with the wash. After you rinse off with warm water and you should be itch and pain free. At least I was. My skin was even softer and more glowing I thought.

I have even used this body wash in a footbath to help relieve the dryness in my dry cracked heels and I must say it worked well for that as well. It is even really good for poison ivy, oak, and sumac rashes. The wash works well for almost all types

of common skin problems.

I do hope those of you with irritated skin can find some relief if you do end up trying the Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash like I did. I know it worked well for me and I know I would recommend it to anybody to use with any kind of itchy skin problem whether it be hives, a rash, razor burn, dry skin, poison ivy, the chicken poxes, bug bites, and sunburns. I wish you all the best with healing up and cleansing your skin problem.

Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110071186491031/k2311a0710/7.10.10