Bourjois Bourjois Bronzing Powder filled with glints of sunshine  » Cosmetics  »
  • The bronzing powder does apply excellently to the skin and I would recommend it for any skin type
  • Also with this bronzer I found that I did not need a lot of product, I just used the tiniest bit of product and it worked extremely well

• by Manal

The packaging is excellent, it is like a small diary where you open and there is the bronzer which looks like a chocolate. The smell is absolutely gorgeous and when applying it you can smell the rich chocolately smell with a hint of floral. It is extremely pleasant.

skin type. I have an olive complexion and it really suits my skin colour. If I apply a light dusting it gives me a healthy flush almost like a blusher, yet I can deepen the colour to give me a nice tanned effect or to contour my cheekbones. I find the product extremely versatile.

The bronzing powder comes of matte on the skin with ...

• a subtle glow to it which I presume is the ‘glints of sunshine.’

The bronzer lasts all day, I find that some bronzers can lose their colour however this lasts an extremely long time. If I am wearing it from night to morning the colour does wear off which is expected however I do still have a glow to my face and a slight

flush which is excellent.

Also with this bronzer I found that I did not need a lot of product, I just used the tiniest bit of product and it worked extremely well. I purchased the Bourjois bronzer from my local boots for £6.99. If you do have very fair skin I would recommend going light on this product as sometimes the colour can make you look streaky.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110071186461031/k2311a0710/7.10.10