The Body Shop Foundation Brush  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this on offer for £9 when it is usually around £11
  • I recommend cleaning it once a week if not more because of bacteria
  • The foundation is definitely worth the price and an investment that you will be keeping in your makeup bag for years

• by Manal

I bought this on offer for £9 when it is usually around £11. I have had the brush now for around a year and it is as good as new.

The brush is extremely soft yet stiff enough that you can apply the foundation with ease. When applying foundation it spreads evenly across the skin. I also spray some water solution just enough that the brush

has a bit of water to make the application dewy on my skin or when my skin needs some hydration; however it easily spreads foundation when the brush is dry.

The brush is a full size and it come with a sleek handle.

The brush is easily cleaned, I either wash it with shampoo or soap or leave it in a solution of water and shampoo ...

• until the foundation can be easily removed. Depending on how long you leave in between washes it can be a bother to clean. I recommend cleaning it once a week if not more because of bacteria. Also, when the brush is cleaned and air dried it looks as if I had just purchased it.

I have not had a single hair shed from the brush which

is great. I use it for applying liquid foundation however it can also be used for applying cream based foundation. The brush sometimes leaves streaks on the skin which you have to blend in but hat is only when there is a lot of product on the brush.

The foundation is definitely worth the price and an investment that you will be keeping in your makeup bag for years.

ifra abbas says :

i just want to ask that i have a dry skin soo what foundation and compact powder should i use of body shop. i need to have a good foundation nd compact powder. and i want to ask that the shade of foundation and compact powder should be the same or different?…..and my mouth area is a bit darker than my face complexion so i need a good shade of foundation please help me out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110071186441031/k2311a0710/7.10.10