The Trekpay.com  » Web sites  »
  • It is so great and I hope that it will last for a long time

• by sarlyn

The Trekpay.com is one of my most favorite website because it gives me income. I am a free member and The Trekpay.com is just like a paid to click site but also just like a paid to search site. I remember, every time I search on the search box of the Trekpay.com or every time I click the website on the Trekpay.com they will give me credits. I receive one

credit for standard view of the website that I clicked and I receive three credits for the searches. That is the way of making money on the Trekpay.com. I am so happy to have this one.

I also recommend the Trekpay.com to my boyfriend and he is also happy to know that there is a website just like the Trekpay.com. What I am doing is so simple and easy but we ...

• receive credits from them and they will convert that into dollars. It is so great and I hope that it will last for a long time.

I received my first payments from Trekpay.com and it is worth $5.80 dollars. They are paying members weekly when we reached the minimum payout we can request our money to send on our paypal account.

I am also earning money through my referrals; if they are

active on their account on the Trekpay.com I will receive a payment or commission.

So, I would say that Trekpay.com is a source of income where you can earn money for extra. So, I recommend the Trekpay.com for the people who wants to earn money for extra or for the people who has a paypal account. If you don’t have a paypal account, you may sign up for a free account.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2010071186380931/k2311a0710/7.10.10