Jif Creamy Liquid Cleanser  » Other  »
  • I can easily see how easy the grime and stain being removed without any problem
  • It was the best cleanser I have ever used which is also safe and gentle on the hands
  • I highly recommend Jif Creamy Liquid Cleanser to all who’s a hard worker for cleaning their houses because this will save your time cleaning and it’s so economical

• by brandobrando

It was bought by my mom for cleaning purposes. It’s good to remove stubborn dirt, grease and lime scale on stoves and tiles and for all hard surface area of the kitchen, toilet and bathroom. This product is mostly available in Middle East countries like Bahrain and UAE.

Jif is a lemon scented creamy liquid cleanser that is white in color and the texture is rough and grainy. It is because of the micro particles included in the cleanser to achieve maximum cleaning for a minimum effort

for the cleaner.

I used this product whenever I clean the bathroom tub and kitchen sink. I just pour an ample amount of the creamy liquid of Jif on a sponge and wipe the tub and the basin of the sink and rinse it off with tap water.

I can easily see how easy the grime and stain being removed without any problem. It’s squeaky clean and shiny and the surface of the bath tub and sink basin was so smooth and sparkling clean all over.

It ...

• was the best cleanser I have ever used which is also safe and gentle on the hands. It does not give me dryness at all even if I don’t wear any hand gloves while cleaning.

Although I don’t have longer nails which the cleanser residue would be tucking in and make things messier. If you have long fingernails, I still suggest you wear hand gloves when you use Jif cleanser.

One 500ml bottle was so economical to use for 7 months because you only put a very

small amount of Jif Cleanser and it works like magic. It does also work best on removing ugly hard water stains on the shower glass and tiles.

I also like to use it on cleaning off the barbecue grills and ovens. Just use a good scrubber when you need to use this on those grills.

You will appreciate the effectiveness of this product. I highly recommend Jif Creamy Liquid Cleanser to all who’s a hard worker for cleaning their houses because this will save your time cleaning and it’s so economical.

Darryl Smith says :

What is the ECO status of Jif. This product is being used on boats in water. It leaves a huge plume of white across the water. It doesn`t look good. How friendly is it to marine life etc? Should I be concerned?

Galega says :

This is not intended to be used on boat. The residue is not going to be kind for marine life. You should better ask them to discontinue using it on the boat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1210071186360931/k2311a0710/7.10.10