Fashion 21 Pretty Lash  » Cosmetics  »
  • I’ve been using mascara from one of the leading beauty company here in the Philippines and my problem with it is that it sticks together my lashes and it doesn’t give me an even coating of each strand
  • I love it because it makes your eyes have the natural look without the excess mascara clinging on your lashes
  • However, there’s one disadvantage of it that I want to share

• by vixiedee13

My sister and I are always sharing make-up and beauty tips all the time. She knows that I am a mascara lover and I can’t go on a single day without wearing it. I don’t know, my lashes aren’t bad at all, but putting on mascara is what I always love doing. I’ve been using mascara from one of the leading beauty company here in the Philippines and my problem with it is that it sticks together my lashes and it doesn’t give me an even coating of each strand.

Even

if I wash the wand it works still the same. Then, my sister introduced to me the Fashion 21 Pretty Lash which she bought from a department store near her workplace. It’s a long and curl mascara in black in silver tube/container.

I am not certain if it’s only with me but each time I apply it I feel something cool towards my eye. It’s hypoallergenic so it’s good for beginners too. The effect isn’t too heavy but just right for me and my lashes didn’t bunch.

It actually separates my ...

• lashes from one another making them longer. From then on, I keep using it and replaced my old mascara with it. I love it because it makes your eyes have the natural look without the excess mascara clinging on your lashes.

This is perfect for everyday use. However, there’s one disadvantage of it that I want to share. It doesn’t stay long.

If I get to wear it at the end of the day I have to retouch again if I need to go out at night and it’s not waterproof

too. Besides, I don’t intend to wear it for the whole day. Another good thing about it is that it’s very affordable.

You can buy it for more or less $3 only. This is very practical compared to other branded mascaras in the market. I’m beginning to love this product and I also intend to check out on Fashion 21’s other beauty products.

Anyway, Fashion 21 has also mascaras for full coverage lashes in blue and brown color. I am eager to try it out too in a few days from now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110071186020931/k2311a0710/7.10.10