Pearl White Slimming Capsule  » Medicine  »
  • This has been my problem all the time then
  • I bought a bottle of it (blue packaging) which contains 30 capsules

• by vixiedee13

I gained a lot of weight, almost 60 pounds, during my pregnancy and after I gave birth I find it hard to go back to my original shape. In fact, I have tried many exercise programs like aerobics and dancing. It did help but the moment I sweat out I tend to crave for more food and that I can’t help.

This has been my problem all the time then. I even opted for supplements which can reduce my cravings for food but those didn’t work for me either.

/> I searched the web for any remedy regarding my problem and bumped with this weight loss product called Pear White Slimming Capsule. What attracted me with the product is its natural ingredients.

Since, online shopping isn’t working here in my place I went to the nearest Chinese drugstore downtown. I bought a bottle of it (blue packaging) which contains 30 capsules.

As prescribed there you need to take it twice a day; 30 minutes before breakfast and another 30 minutes before supper. So, that composes my daily routine.

The ...

• bottle lasted only for 15 days but I can attest to its effectiveness. On the first to two days of using it I felt nothing new at all.

So, here is what you’re waiting for: what do I feel while using it? The craving for food that I have has been reduced. Perhaps the 30-minute time before taking it has caused it.

I don’t even feel hungry at all but I forced myself to eat though. I feel energetic all the time and sweat out a lot.

My constipation

problem has been eliminated too. Unlike other supplements, which I also tried, hasten your metabolism but this one works well.

No stomach pain and you get to go to the comfort room once a day only which is very normal. After about two months of using it I lost 25 pounds.

That isn’t bad at all, right? Now, I am beginning to gain back not my fat but my confidence which I lost a few months ago and my 110 pounds weight before is only a few sweats away. Thanks, Pearl White.

ivon rod says :

why after 2 months or 5 bottles of use pearl white slimming, it doesn`t work anymore?

Galega says :

If it has no positive effect on you even after using 2 months, you should immediately stopped using it. It doesn’t work for everybody. And, do remember that there are lots of side effects that you may have to bear in case of prolong use.

belfran jade tan says :

Is Pearl White Slimming Capsule for men?

John says :

Belfran, it designed specifically for women. It also does contain any fat burning ingredients. If you’re a guy looking to become Slim, I would suggest looking into a different product. This one won’t be as effective.

Galega says :

Pearl White Slimming Capsule is made with selected pearl of Tai Lake and Ginseng, among others herbal products. These products are not supposed to be taken only by women. Both men and women can take it. The manufacturer uses female model just for marketing purpose. Men can also use it.

However, you should use it only for short duration - 5 to 6 weeks. Don’t take more than what is suggested - 2 capsules a day. And, avoid it if you have some medical complications.

Joy Anne says :

Pearl white has no effect after 3 mos of continued use. Even if i stopped using it for a year and tried again,z there was no slimming effect like i had before.

Galega says :

I have already suggested that this product should not be taken for prolong duration. In fact, if you don’t see any positive result within 5 - 6 weeks, then you should discontinue using it. Extended use of Pearl Slimming Capsule may be harmful for you.

connie says :

where to buy the authentic pearl white sliimming capsule

Galega says :

The Manufacturer The Shanghai Yaguangda Biology Products Ltd. doesn’t sell it directly. There are also lots of concerns about fake products. The manufacturer keeps changing the logo and the color of the capsule to outsmart fake products.

Since, it is not approved by FDA, you are not going to find it easily at the retail shop. Though, Mercury drugs store keeps it.

You should try to find it only at reputed store, or you may look at eBay. There are many eBay sellers for Pearl White Slimming Capsule. Please ensure that you are ordering only from a`Top Rated Seller’ who gives you a sort of guarantee.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2610071186010931/k2311a0710/7.10.10