Nature’s Organics Organic Care Dry Moist Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • The packaging looked kind of plain and I was a bit skeptical at first but I thought well why not, it's cheap, I'll give it a go
  • If you want to try an organic shampoo but are not sure where to start and don't want to spend a lot of money, I would highly recommend using the Organic Care range

• by annie_frangipani

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

Have you ever thought about switching to organic shampoo? We’ve all heard that nasty chemicals like Sodium Laureth Sulphate (the stuff in most shampoos that causes your hair to lather) can strip your hair of its natural oils - you may as well use dishwashing liquid.

My hair is wavy/curly and tends to get very frizzy and dry. On top of dying and using heat appliances on my hair, my hair was very damaged, had split ends, and was in desperate need of some loving.

I had looked into

switching to organic shampoo, because my current shampoo just wasnn’t doing it for me and I had read into the chemicals they put in most shampoos (even the really expensive ones) and how bad they are for your hair. But I wasn’t sure if organic shampoo would work as well, and a lot of organic shampoos tended to be really pricey.

Then, one day, I saw the ‘Organic Care Dry moist Shampoo’ at my local supermarket. It was only a few dollars. The packaging looked kind of plain and ...

• I was a bit skeptical at first but I thought well why not, it’s cheap, I’ll give it a go. And OMG I was sooo surprised with the results!!! Within the first week of using it my hair was soo much shinier, healthier, hydrated and bouncier!

I have been using it for about 3 months now and my hair has improved dramatically. It actually lathers up surprisingly well considering there’s no SLS, it smells nice like coconut, it’s all natural, environmentally friendly and it’s affordable. It really is what

the bottle says - ‘A natural miracle’.

If you want to try an organic shampoo but are not sure where to start and don’t want to spend a lot of money, I would highly recommend using the Organic Care range. There range also includes colour shield , normal balance, fullness, anti-dandruff and kids shampoo and conditioner. I’m not sure how the other ones are as I’ve only tried the dry moist one.

I hope this helps! ;)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110071185990931/k2311a0710/7.10.10