St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • The scent was nice, it lathered well, but it didn’t moisturize my skin like I thought it would
  • Some other things I like about the St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash is the natural ingredients it has in it like the chamomile, sunflower extracts, shea butter, oatmeal, and nigra flowers
  • The bubbles that are made with this body wash are endless and I love it
  • Anyways, for those of you looking for an okay body wash I think the St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash would be okay too use

• by Soleil Robins

I recently sampled St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash and I must say it was just okay. The scent was nice, it lathered well, but it didn’t moisturize my skin like I thought it would. Instead it kind of left my dry skin the same. It didn’t make it worse, but it didn’t make it better like I hoped it would.

The body wash came in an 18 fluid ounce bottle which was nice because it lasted me about 4 months and I even liked the thin sleek bottle that it came in because it fit nicely in my shower and was

easy to use. I loved the creamy oat color it had an the nice thick creamy texture. I loved that the body wash has a shea butter oat scent to it and the fact it lathered up well when using a bath sponge in the shower.

Some other things I like about the St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash is the natural ingredients it has in it like the chamomile, sunflower extracts, shea butter, oatmeal, and nigra flowers. These are the ingredients that help cleanse my skin naturally without drying it out even more than it already is, but I was kind ...

• of hoping these ingredients would moisturize my skin even more, but they didn’t. I do think this is an excellent body wash to use for just washing up all kinds of skin types.

One of the ways I like to use this body wash is by pouring some of it into my hot bath to help make a bubble bath. The bubbles that are made with this body wash are endless and I love it. So in other words this body wash makes a better bubble bath than a body wash. I even found when I use it as a bubble bath instead my

skin becomes a little bit more moisturized better than when I use it as a body wash in the shower. And I find my skin is a lot less itchier after using it this way.

Anyways, for those of you looking for an okay body wash I think the St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash would be okay too use. But like I said it makes a better bubble bath. For those of you who actually try this body wash out I hope you like the way it cleanses your skin and I hope it moisturizes your skin better than it did mine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110071185760831/k2311a0710/7.10.10