LG Cookie Pep-GD510 Cellular Phone  » Phones  »
  • I planned to buy a new mobile phone as my old one was outdated I wanted to buy a mobile phone which looks good, easy to use and can be used to surf the net keeping all the my needs in mind I started to compare the mobiles of different brands and finally found that the LG Cookie Pep-GD510 will be the best mobile phone for me
  • It cost me INR 7380 and they even gave me free 2GB memory stick with the purchase
  • The phone is sleek and got a killer look and in that cellular phone shop they had two available colors silver and black, since silver is my favored color I bought the silver one which has been crafted from brushed aluminium it weighs about 87gm only
  • The best I like in this mobile is the design of the face of this mobile, the phone has got one button on the face which functions as the menu, end and cancel keys, depending on the phones mode I choose
  • I highly recommend the LG Cookie Pep-GD510 mobile phone to any one looking for a stylish phone loaded with useful features without spending lot

• by santosh

I planned to buy a new mobile phone as my old one was outdated I wanted to buy a mobile phone which looks good, easy to use and can be used to surf the net keeping all the my needs in mind I started to compare the mobiles of different brands and finally found that the LG Cookie Pep-GD510 will be the best mobile phone for me.

I went to few cellular phones shops and checked the rates. I bought my LG Cookie Pep-GD510 from the store where I found the best rate. It cost me INR 7380 and they even gave me free 2GB memory stick with the purchase.

The phone is sleek and got a killer look and in that cellular phone

shop they had two available colors silver and black, since silver is my favored color I bought the silver one which has been crafted from brushed aluminium it weighs about 87gm only.

The camera is of 3 mega pixels and efficient at taking snaps with a dedicated camera key. The photos are sharp and have good clarity. I took lots of snaps and when I sent the photos to my friends no one believed that I took those snaps with my mobile camera. The LG Cookie Pep-GD510 has 3-inch WQVGA touch screen with a narrow 4.8 mm bezel, which gives me the illusion of an uninterrupted sheet of glass look. The best I like in this mobile is the design of the face of this mobile, the phone has got one button on the face which functions as the menu, end and cancel keys, depending on the phones mode I choose. Since LG Cookie Pep-GD510 is a 2G mobile phone I feel a cant use this mobile for a long time but this mobile has got all the advance features which make me to use it for now.

LG Cookie Pep-GD510 mobile supports GSM ,GPRS ,EDGE ,WAP ,Bluetooth and it connects the data through GPRS class 12, the internet surfing is fastidious I have installed opera mini through which surfing got easy, it comes with the built in one touch social networking applications like facebook, myspace, twitter, orkut, youtube, picas which keeps me to be in touch with all my ...

• LG Cookie Pep-GD510 Cellular Phone
      friends, also I am using this mobile to connect my computer so that I can surf in net using my PC too.

PC suit and the data cable comes with the phone itself which helped me to backup all my data from my old mobile into the system also I was able to send and receive SMS from my system to other mobiles.

The phone acts well as a modem and it can support a speed up to 10Mbps when connected with the PC and it is pretty good in speed compared to other Nokia N72. I used to connect to Internet with my PC.

The phone body is extremely long lasting. LG Cookie Pep-GD510 also has 3 way home screen

and fun UI auto-rotate. The phone has 42 MB of internal memory also has a memory slot for Micro SD, the mobile can support up to 8GB Micro SD card and can store 1000 contacts in the phone memory and 500 SMS in its internal memory.

The LG Cookie Pep-GD510 mobile comes with LI-Lon battery, which gives me approximately 8-9 hours talk time and standby for 15-19 days I like this LG Cookie Pep-GD510 mobile phone for its killer looks and the impressive features the only disadvantage about this mobile phone is that I can use only 2G not 3G service.

I highly recommend the LG Cookie Pep-GD510 mobile phone to any one looking for a stylish phone loaded with useful features without spending lot.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3710071185690831/k2311a0710/7.10.10