Yamaha FZ-16 150CC Motorcycle/Motorbike
  • Since there are lot of new150cc motorcycles launched in the market I was totally confused thinking which one to buy, so I made a list of some motorcycles which came into my mind and went to a few showrooms to test drive after some comparisons and test drives I finally noticed that Yamaha FZ-16 is the best motorcycle for me and none of my friends have this motorcycle
  • I then went to Alagandra automobiles showroom where the sales man gave me an understandable explanation of the price and the free motorcycle service they will be providing me for one year so I decided to buy it from the same showroom, Yamaha FZ-16 has stylish look and compact design it comes with three available colors like Lava Red, Midnight Black and Flaming Orange I bought the Midnight Black since I felt this color will look new for a long time also its my favorite color
  • The coolest part I like in this motorcycle is the full Liquid Crystal Display meter
  • I suggest Yamaha FZ-16 motorcycle for the guys who want to burn the roads with their motorcycles
  • I am extremely satisfied with my Yamaha FZ-16 motorcycle even though it is expensive it is fully worth it and I highly recommend it

• by santosh

I had been using Hero Honda Splendor for the past three long years but all my friends had changed their old motorcycle with the latest powerful motorcycle and they used to burn the road with their 150cc motorcycles, seeing them I felt its time for me to sell my old motorcycle and buy a new 150cc motorcycle so that I can withstand with my friends.

Since there are lot of new150cc motorcycles launched in the market I was totally confused thinking which one to buy, so I made a list of some motorcycles which came into my mind and went to a few showrooms to test drive after some comparisons and test drives I finally noticed that Yamaha FZ-16 is the best motorcycle for me and none of my friends have this motorcycle.

service they will be providing me for one year so I decided to buy it from the same showroom, Yamaha FZ-16 has stylish look and compact design it comes with three available colors like Lava Red, Midnight Black and Flaming Orange I bought the Midnight Black since I felt this color will look new for a long time also its my favorite color.

The total price of Yamaha FZ-16 on road which also includes the registration of the motorcycle is INR 95100, I booked the Midnight Black color with the advance payment of INR 17000 they delivered the motorcycle to me after two days from the date of booking with the tank filled with three liters of petrol and a helmet with the rocking design perfectly matching to my bike color as I saw the motorcycle my hands wanted to throttle the motorcycle so that I can rock the road.

Yamaha FZ-16 has got 153cc air-cooled,

• 4-stroke, SOHC, single cylinder, 2-valve engine which gives a maximum of 14Ps and a maximum Torque of 14 N.M, which gave me the power to fly in roads as I desired. The seating has been designed very comfortably since the Kerb weight is 135 kg and the motorcycle has compact design (Overall Length × Width × Height 1,970mm × 770mm × 1,045mm) I feel easy to drive in heavy traffic, Minimum ground clearance is 160mm which protect my motorcycle from getting hit by the big speed breakers. The best stuff I noticed in Yamaha FZ-16 is its rear 140/106-17 size radial tyre which keeps me away from skidding in rain and sandy roads, it has got powerful Hydraulic single disc in front and the two-pot calibre makes use of the outer perimeter of the disc and provides a strong stopping power to me also got good operational touch. In this Yamaha FZ-16 they have
        adopted the mono cross suspension, which provides 120mm of wheel travel and the optimized oil and damping valve helps me to ensure agile running performance with a dashing look. It has got 12-liters fuel tank with styled plastic resin cover.

The coolest part I like in this motorcycle is the full Liquid Crystal Display meter. The speedometer, tachometer, trip meter, fuel gauge and the other indicators have been set in optimum position to keep the field clear.

While driving the motorcycle between 40-60 Km/hour I get a mileage of 45-50 Km/liter, which is a good mileage for a 150cc motorcycle with a rear 140/106-17 size tyre. It reaches 60KM/hour in 6 minutes with its 2-valve powerful engine. I suggest Yamaha FZ-16 motorcycle for the guys who want to burn the roads with their motorcycles.

I am extremely satisfied with my Yamaha FZ-16 motorcycle even though it is expensive it is fully worth it and I highly recommend it.

Santosh adds :

re : I suggest Yamaha FZ-16 motorcycle for the guys who want to burn the roads with their motorcycles
    yes, its a good one

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1210071185680831/k2311a0710/7.10.10