Fevadol Plus 500 mg OTC  » Medicine  »
  • I went to the dentist told that I was about to experience a little pain after It had been attached
  • Little did I know the pain was from what I was told

• by Carlisle

I never thought that having braces would cause me a great deal of pain. Back in 2007, I was excited to have my braces for the first time. I went to the dentist told that I was about to experience a little pain after It had been attached. Little did I know the pain was from what I was told. Days later, I could feel my teeth being pulled by an unknown force. It felt like several pliers were pulling my teeth downward. I was in agony. I quickly called my dentist and asked of any pain

medication

He knew that could help me. He instructed me to take Fevadol Plus. I asked my sister to rush to the drug store to buy me a box (I was over-reacting I know, but I was in severe pain!). She came back; I immediately popped 2 tablets and swallowed it. 30 minutes later, I could feel the first sign of relief in days. I kept Fevadol Plus handy wherever I go and took it at the earliest sign of pain. A week later, I was past my ordeal and didn’t have to take any pain medication.

Fevadol Plus ...

• is available in 160 milligram and 500 milligram tablets. It contains 500 mg Paracetamol, 8 mg Codeine Phosphate and 30 mg Caffeine. Doctors prescribe this for mild to severe pain and fever. In drug stores where I reside in, it is sold in boxes, not by pieces. So, if you’re experiencing a short-term pain, you would have to buy it in 1 box. Prices depend on each store. The thing that I don’t like about this tablet is its bitter taste to it. I also find it hard to swallow without a large amount of water. Don’t
        let it stay in your mouth, because the longer it takes for you to swallow the medication, the more bitter it will taste. The packaging was easy to read. The drug literate pretty much explained everything I needed to know about the medication. The details of the drug on the back side and expiration date are clear and understandable.

This medication is not advised for children ages 2 and below. Also, it should not be taken if the fever is persistent and recurrent unless prescribed by the doctor. Long term and unsupervised high-dose use can cause liver damage.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2610071185670831/k2311a0710/7.10.10