Pantene Ice shine shampoo
  • However, the best review I got was when my five-year-old grandson gave me a big hug and said, Grandma your hair smells so good…I could just eat it up

• by Leviathan

I was so frustrated when the airlines put that… 3-ounce liquid content restriction on all carry-on baggage. What was I going to do when I visited my daughter? I need my designer shampoo, conditioner, lipstick, body lotion etc….

Calling my daughter to complain….she told me not to worry. She uses a fantastic shampoo called Pantene Ice Shine. She went on to say how smooth and glossy her hair just from using Pantene Ice Shine shampoo.

Yeah. Well she is young and this momma has old tired hair. My daughter has no idea that as

you age your hair looses color and becomes dull and lifeless. I need good shampoo. Actually, I need a shampoo that works miracles.

Needless to say, I was not happy after the long eight hour flight and once I got to my daughters house I was ready to wash the traveling stink and grim out of my hair. Standing in my daughters shower, I grabbed her Pantene Ice shampoo.

OMG. Can you say great lather? I just wanted to massage my head with this shampoo for hours, it felt so nice, and the smell was fantastic…not overpoweringly strong yet ...

• not too soft. I actually felt my bad mood lifting. Much to my surprise, when I rinsed the Pantene Ice shampoo out of my hair it was squeaky clean. It clearly got all the built up hair wax, hair gel, and mousse out of my hair.

After simply towel drying my hair, I began to notice a difference. My hair was easy to comb out and was not full of snarls and snags. “Well that’s a first,” I thought. As I blew my hair dry, I could feel how the silky strands of my hair simply slipped through my

fingers. Looking in the mirror I could clearly see how vibrant and shinny the color had become after using Pantene Ice Shine shampoo for the first time.

Putting the finishing styling touches on my now shimmering bouncy hair, I walked out of the bathroom. My daughter laughed at me when I twirled in a circle to show off my ‘crown of glory’. However, the best review I got was when my five-year-old grandson gave me a big hug and said, “Grandma your hair smells so good…I could just eat it up.” Thank you Pantene Ice Shine…you are my miracle!

Pantene Ice shine shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110071185570831/k2311a0710/7.10.10