Colgate Extra Clean Soft Full Head Toothbrush  » Cosmetics  »
  • All in all I would say this toothbrush is a good toothbrush, but not the best
  • I would recommend this toothbrush to somebody to use who was looking for an affordable toothbrush that would help keep their mouth, teeth, tongue, and gums clean
  • I know I did and will probably continue to use it as long as it stays affordable

• by Soleil Robins

A while ago I needed a new toothbrush so I tried the Colgate Extra Clean Soft Full Head Toothbrush. I must say the head of the brush was soft at first, but got hard after a few brushes. I loved the size of the soft toothbrush head and the way it cleansed and scrubbed my teeth clean. I even liked the handle red grip on the toothbrush so I wouldn’t drop my toothbrush on the ground while I was brushing my teeth which can sometimes happen if the toothbrush handle gets slippery.

The way I used the toothbrush was by placing a dab of toothpaste onto the toothbrush. After I began to brush my teeth with it and my tongue. It did help remove plaque and fuzziness from my teeth when I was brushing them. It did leave my teeth feeling smooth and clean and very sparkly white. I also liked the way the toothbrush cleansed my gums and around them without cutting them up or making them bleed. I loved the way the bristle of the toothbrush held brush and cleanse my tongue ...

• as well.

All in all I would say this toothbrush is a good toothbrush, but not the best. It should not be called a soft bristle toothbrush at all because it has a bit of firmness too it. I would recommend this toothbrush to somebody to use who was looking for an affordable toothbrush that would help keep their mouth, teeth, tongue, and gums clean. I personally like to keep these types of toothbrushes on hand for guest if they forget their own because I can stock up on them without breaking

the bank. I also like to take this toothbrush when I travel because it isn’t too big, but not too small that you lose it in with all your luggage.

I do hope those of you who try the Colgate Extra Clean Soft Full Head Toothbrush like end up liking the way it gets your whole entire mouth clean. I know I did and will probably continue to use it as long as it stays affordable. I wish you all the best with getting your teeth and mouth cleaned with your new toothbrush.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110071185480831/k2311a0710/7.10.10